Is Your Business Mitigating It’s Top Security Risk – Humans?
We all have employees that have made mistakes at one time or another. Maybe they had an overwhelming schedule that caused them to slip up, or maybe they simply typed in an email address incorrectly and hit send. No matter what the cause, employees are human, they make mistakes, and they are being TARGETED.
Why Humans? Won’t Technology Keep Me Safe?
Over 90% of breaches are caused by human error, but why do criminals target humans in the first place? Using technology alone to break into a network is time-consuming and can be expensive. Cybercriminals are running a business, and just as you try to save time and money, so do they. How do they do that? By tricking humans into opening the door for them. Think about it this way, why break through the window when your employees could simply let them in the ”main entrance” and welcome them into your network?
How Can I Keep My Business Protected?
A comprehensive cybersecurity program designed to improve your organization’s security posture by first bulking up your weakest links – your employees – can largely reduce the risks to your organization. A key component of a comprehensive program is running regular phishing simulations – the top attack method used by cybercriminals – to educate users on how to spot these malicious emails.
Identify and Educate High-Risk Employees with Video-Based Training
- Easy to use dashboard
- Gamified training increases employee retention
- Weekly security bites update users on the latest threats
- In-email phishing identification tool educates employees on any identified malicious links, attachments, and language in their inbox
- Industry-first Employee Vulnerability Assessment identifies high-risk employees by analyzing employee program metrics and calculating their “Employee Secure Score”
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Simulated Phishing
Minimal management required
Give us a call and ask about our PII Protect* cybersecurity training program.
Innovative Technology, Ltd.
105 Carter Rd., Elk City, Oklahoma
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
* Personal Identifiable Information